Wow it's been awhile!!

Wow ok I know it has been a long time since I last posted! I don't know if you remeber but my last post was about becoming invisible online? Well it's worked I am feeling so much happier and finding so much time to do things I enjoy, I will eventually come off but my life at the moment has been best it has ever been. I am finally doing things and accomplishing things that i never dreamed. I have nearly finished my HNC!! Only a week to go how exciting. Well I have a few ideas in mind but one big adventure of mine is hopefully going over to new Zealand and be an au pair. Nothing set in stone but once all the paper work and I have enough money then I can go. I was always told to take every opportunity given 😊

So now as I am fully qualified early years practitioner I am now applying for jobs round here and further a field but hoping to get a wee run around to get me to a and b. Things definitely feel that they are falling into place.

And my last project I have started is going to knit a double blanket for when I move. Thought it would be a lovely idea to have something to take with me that reminds me of when I moved.
Love you all
Hannah xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness Resolution 2016

A whole different world in the land of fiction

Busy! Busy! Busy!