Becoming invisible on social media

Yes I know shocking!!!! I am coming off every social media site I own for at least six months. I just want a rest from it all, all the drama that society brings. It doesn't do us any good at all!
Instead of picking up your phone to see who said what, spend time with the family, instead of looking at your phone read a book that is gripping. Use the time to do something new everyday, challenge yourself and achieve things you didn't think you could achieve. Dream big!! Look at the world with fresh eyes and not through the opinions of others.
These are things that people told me. I never listened but now I do, now I want to make a world for myself, a world that is new, that only exists in the minds eye, a world that doesn't have drama written all over it!
I don't want to be controlled by my phone, when I pick it up when I hear it go off every second, I want to control the way I live and not the way society has me live.
I AM A CARE FREE GIRL 
Don't let your phone stop you from experiencing every moment of your life with the people you love because you will never get that chance again.
Enjoy your life!!!
I am turning my phone off for now.
I hope you all do the same!!
Hannah x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness Resolution 2016

A whole different world in the land of fiction

Busy! Busy! Busy!