Lots and lots and lots of news

Wow it has been ages since I have last blogged on here! Have definitley missed writing my thoughts and things i have gotten up to. Blogging for me is one those times where you can just take yourself away and write about the good things. Anyways theres been a lot of things happen! Don't know if you all know but I have started my HNC childhood practice which is going brilliant although at times it can be stressful but during those times shows how much you can actually accomplish. Still doing my driving lessons and so close to being independent and getting my own car which i am so excited about. Just love the thought of going on a road trip and singing all the old tunes 😁. Still going to slimming world and absolutely love it! The support you get from them all is incredible and wouldn't miss it for the world, I am feeling really good in myself although I am going to try and lose another stone and a bit but that won't take me too long! So motivated to get back on track once and for all! Got lots of other things happening which are exciting but will fill you all in another time. Going to get an early night and wake up feeling refreshed.
All the best hannah x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness Resolution 2016

A whole different world in the land of fiction

Busy! Busy! Busy!