A 17 year old Christian!!!!

I have always gone to church and was brought up to believe in Jesus and to trust him! People have turned to me and said your only a Christian because you were made to go to church, but it wasn't I was so glad that even though my Dad doesn't believe, he was always accepting that I went to church and brought up with the word of God. I could of left but I chose not too, and that was my choice not my Mums. He has given me a purpose in life! why would we be hear if not? whats the point if there was no creator on this earth? how could we be created out of nothing? Its like baking a cake, you need a creator to make the cake or there wouldn't be anything, so you see it is impossible for something so amazing and complex like this earth for something to come out of nothing, there has to be a creator out there ( well that's what I believe).
I was bullied at the start of high school for my faith and it was difficult because I looked like I was strange, but since I have gotten older I don't care what other people think of who I am or what I believe because they are human just like me, and it took me so long to be in that place, I mean don't get me wrong I am still very shy and there is times where I do care but life is too short to always being worried about what you look like, because the media has said you have to be this weight to have this certain fashion, but you are fearfully and wonderfully made! you are beautiful. It has been a relief and I am so thankful that I have someone to lean on, such a comfort (if I didn't have a faith, I don't know where I would've been).
And for those who have a faith but find it hard, keep going and trust in God for He loves you and cares for you, even if you think how can He, He's not listening to me as I pray or I don't feel His presence, don't be discouraged for He is there watching over you, and remember His timing is perfect and He has a plan and a future for you. It may seem impossible for whatever you are going through to stop but NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD!
                                                       

                                           (found on google)

"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31 vs 8

God Bless love Hannah xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness Resolution 2016

A whole different world in the land of fiction

Busy! Busy! Busy!